I haven't posted one of her in a while, so here you go. This is Ada sitting in my lap and resting her head on my chest in the car on the way back from a road trip to Columbus last weekend. What you can't see is that she did this on top of my knitting because I wasn't paying enough attention to her.
Also, I've been writing down some weekly knitting goals in my Google Calendar each week to keep me on track and to prevent myself from starting too many new knitting projects and not finishing the ones I already have. This week marks the 4th week of setting weekly goals and it's working pretty well so far. I've decided to start publishing them on my blog.
This week my goals are :
- Crochet at least 10 rows on the chocolate brown and turquoise afghan
- Finish the right front of the Central Park Hoodie sweater (all the other pieces are done)
- Knit a pair of baby booties for a shower on Saturday to match this hat.
- Knit 5 inches on the Chevron Scarf
- Knit a swatch from a yarn you love.