Well, I'm starting off the New Year by breaking the rules. I'm joining the Stashalong even though the sign ups officially closed on Jan 1.
I was away for the holidays so I totally missed the boat on this one.
Since I'm not officially in the Stashalong, I'm making up my own rules.
1. I'm only trying this out for 1 month. A 3 month commitment scares the bejeezus out of me. I'll re evaluate after Feb 1st. I work in a yarn shop. Do I have to tell you how hard it is not to buy yarn??
I have a lot of things on my "To Knit" List and most of them are already in my stash.
- A shawl with the Helen's Lace that was my anniversary present
- A second sweater out of Peace Fleece for Matt
- A sweater for me out of the Kid Classic or Calmer that is in my stash
- Clapotis from the Silk Garden I have on order ( I know, so last year, but I want one so bad!)
- At least 1 pair of socks/month
I only have one thing that really needs to be finished and that is the Blissful Jacket that only needs the sleeves done. Oh, and a pair of fingerless gloves for a dear friend!
So there you have it. For the next month, I'm knitting from stash and I'm knitting for me.